Did I say there were only two Epilogues to go with the Kidnap Arc? Er...
In this case, C.S.I. stands for the author Conspicuously Stretching It.
A last page of repercussions from the rooftop dramatics next week, and then, well, big number.
Coupla things :
- This is a lot more fun if you're listening to the new Sherlock Holmes movie soundtrack for the first few panels.
- The passing crossover character was actually going to be RobertDowneyJr!Holmes, but he is far too fond of smartass monologues, and also demanded Watson come with, and things were getting too elaborate.
- and thus, Rorschach. Who is ... friends with Dan Dreiberg, aka Nite Owl, who shares an actor (Patrick Wilson) with Movie!Raoul - u c what i did thar?
- Rorschach and Javert would probably have fascinating debates about moral absolutism vs relativism and how and whether to uphold the law under a corrupt government and the merits of breaking pinkie fingers, only neither, and especially not Rorschach, are the chatty type.
- This is, besides giving Javert a chance to play at being Horatio Caine, a slight retroactive (is that the word of the week or what?) upping of Erik's villainous cred over the rooftop crisis. He actually had
an elaborate, cunning and villainous plan to effectively counter Jareth, had the latter attempted a direct Sarah-rescue attempt. Unfortunately for that showdown, Erik had unaccountably failed to consider Jareth might threaten Christine in turn. Silly Erik, and another Missed Moment of Awesome as is beginning to become a GND tradition.
- ... because Jareth has recently developed a violent and somewhat justified phobia of his black chikins. And salt is traditionally a way to keep Fae-kin at bay.
(Also, the hammer is his penis.)
- Yeah. I've had better ideas.
This is a work of fanart and solely intended for shits and giggles and vicarious fangirl thrills. Not mine, not making money from it.
Javert (c) Hugo, Boublil, Schonberg, and Kretzmer.
Rorschach (c) Warner Bros, Zack Snyder, Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.
Based on the original Roommates comic by *AsheRhyder